I am here with the Beautiful People July 2014 questions! The link to the Beautiful People questions is in a previous blog post. I hope you enjoy!
1) What’s their favourite food? (Bonus: favourite flavour of chocolate!) Anything sweet. She is a sucker for anything Italian as well. So anything sweet and Italian is ideal for her, so gelato and tiramisu are her ideal comfort foods.Her favourite flavour of chocolate would have to be white chocolate because of how sweet and creamy it is.
2) What do they absolutely hate? There is one thing that Celeste hates more than anything and that is being betrayed. Someone could take her dessert away from her, and yes she would be angry but if someone betrayed her and ate that dessert when they had said they wouldn’t? Well then they would probably be dead quicker than you could say chocolate gateau.
3) What do they enjoy learning about? She enjoys learning new recipes and techniques to improve her cooking. She is slowly working her way through every different culture and learning all the recipes she can from it and the techniques. She hopes to become a master chef and maybe get a chef degree or something of the equivalence.
4) Who is the most influential person in their life? Her sister would be the most influential person in her life, it used to be their mother but then she passed away so it became her sister. She always wants her sister’s approval over everything she does but she is willing to get it after she has done the thing.
5) What is their childhood fear? Being abandoned, her parents had to go away on business a lot and her siblings were constantly being shipped off to different courts for years at a time so she was left alone quite often and her biggest fear was that none of them would ever come back for her.
6) What is something they have always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible? She has always dreamed of opening a restaurant but sadly cannot do it due to where her family stands in society and that saddens her everyday. But perhaps if the plan goes through then she will be able to open it and make a living from it.
7) What is something she is impractically afraid of? Probably spiders. She doesn’t know why but she is just terrified of them. It may be because of how selfish they are with all of their legs and eyes and fur. They are being incredibly selfish in using up all of those things so that the other animals can’t have them.
8) Are they a night owl or morning person? Night owl all the way. She would much rather still be working at 5 am and then wake up in time to see the moon rise. That would probably be her perfect day. All of the sleep and 0 time to interact with other people.
9) Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid? She tends to leave a lot unsaid, but when she does speak her mind it is generally for a good cause like if someone is being an idiot or an asshole. Those are two instances when she says the first thing that pops into her head. And then she generally turns into an asshole and occasionally an idiot. Only on special occasions though.
10) What are their nervous habits? She wanders around the room a lot and fiddles with object and basically turns into everyone’s nightmare of a person. It’s not good but if anyone says anything then they get glared at and wish that they had kept their mouths shut.
Hope that you had fun reading through this one, I know I had fun answering these questions!
Have fun and happy writing!